BEST TREADMILL REVIEWS
FEATURED RUNNING GURU
HOW WE REVIEW
Who is Simon Clarke
My name is Simon Clarke and I am a fitness enthusiast and personal trainer in the fitness industry for over 20 years. I have have used various training equipment and methods over the years and found the treadmill to provide a very good overall workout. There is also the added benefit of owning your own treadmill. This allows you to do workouts in the comfort of your own home and saves on the cost of a monthly gym membership.
I have decided to create this website to share my fitness advice and treadmill reviews to help you achieve your fitness goals. My research has involved reviewing treadmill specifications and actual user feedback to determine the best treadmills for runners and walkers as wells as the best fold-up and compact treadmills.
OUR TOP 3
These were selected as the best treadmills based on customer satisfaction, durability, features and price:
3G CARDIO ELITE
- Actual users rate it 5/5 for the reasons below:
- Excellent customer support.
- Commercial orthopaedic belt.
- Very sturdy so does not shake and vibrate when running.
- Very quiet.
- 10 year parts warranty and lifetime on motor and frame.
- Actual users rate it 4.5 / 5 for the reasons below:
- Suitable for a large or tall person (400 lbs, 6’5”)
- Long running deck for big strides.
- Excellent incline features.
- Saves a lot of space when folded up.
- High quality heavy duty treadmill.
LIFE FITNESS T5
- Actual users rate it 5 / 5 for the reasons below:
- Gym quality treadmill.
- Suitable for serious runners.
- Solid construction and heavy duty motor.
- Very quiet with adjustable shock absorption system.
- 10 year warranty on the motor.
NEED A BUYERS GUIDE
With so many treadmills in the market today making the decision to choose the right treadmill is difficult. Given the amount of money spent on a treadmill you need to know which treadmill is right for you so that it does provide you with the long term benefits you are looking for. We have created a buyers guide to help you in making your decision.